dubai..

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 05:53:33
+0000Subject: [arr] Re: Am I the only one that likes Latoo?!

Latoo is my fav. song on the album along with Behka!!...im glad to seethat
someone on this forum is not biased against fast/upbeat songs...it seems as
though this groups is becoming more monolithic everyday...everyone seems to
have exactly the same opinions....and the samebiases..such as slow music is
better than fast...hindi songs betterthan tamil...SEL better than Harrisi am
sick of these biases!Latto is awesome!!!!!!!--- In
arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Dinesh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>> no ur not
the only one, count me in.... the only song i dun like in> this album is
guzharish.... others r rocking to the core...!!! > > --- In
arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Prasanth" <pandthu@> wrote:> >> > Me tooo ..
liked alla songs expt aye bachu...> > > > > > --- In
arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "jdirt0" <jdirt0@> wrote:> > >> > > Am I the only
one that likes Latoo?! I feel that is one of the > > > stronger songs of the
album...> > >> >>

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_access_112008