this is my first post in this forum.. though i have been a member for
more than a year... since everyone were battling out comparing the
hindi and the tamil version, i thought ok let me say something before
people go go blah blah ..

first of all .. guys ARR never lets us down... he always comes up with
something new and great... like Jodha Akbar was great. khwaja, man
mohana being outstanding .. then came jtyjn which became an instant
hit with kabhie kabhie song (mind blowing).. other songs were too
good.. Ada which got released alongside to jtyjn was also really
good.. with hawa sun hawa, ishq ada and who can forget mehreban.. the
sakkarkatti with marudani and taxi taxi being personal favorites.
finally before going to ghajini last one is yuvvraaj which is a great
composition in its own world. what i mean is its unique in its own
way.. come on guys who can start a song with humming and then become
so mellifluous and give a classical touch and shanno shanno . no words
..  its ARR all the way.. we are all blessed with already 5 great
albums.. now GHAJINI...

Tamil version movie was good with surya's topclass acting.. music was
it was ok (personal opinion) and again personally dint like the
background score which made no meaning almost in all parts of the
movie... so pinning hopes on ARR here is the verdict

1. Guzarish --- Amazing composition.. it was out as trailers from
weeks. and i was desperate to listen to the whole song.. what a
composition and amazing beats... good lyrics. the first humming by a
female voice is so mellifluous i just feel m flying in the air..sonu's
humming is also good. i have no problem who sings sonu or benny as its
ARR music all the way and anyone would have been great. no doubt
another great track of 2008.. 5/5

2.Behka - my personal fav.. again what music arrangement and what
variation.. Karthik is superb.. super song all the way. guiter is
amazing with saxophone ..what else u want guys.. go for it. 5/5

3. Latoo - Shreya come back after superb tu meri dost.. she is cool. i
cant saying again and again latoo latoo.. song is just good. simple
yet superb.. 4.5/5

4. Aye bachchu -- rockstar ... ARR is a rock star. this is the best
example how good ARR is at rock music .. just too good. only thing i
noticed is sometimes it becomes too loud. but who cares everything
else compansates to it . brilliant beats .. good song ..4/5

5. kaise mujhe -- starts with same beats as teh song I miss u da from
sakkarkatti. thats it comparison ends there.. very good songs..i feel
this will be as big hit as kismat se from pukar. also humming is good
by shreya and there on she rocks. most difficult song to sing as in
between suddenly he goes high pitch. very tough. . oh yeah come on
which song of ARR is easy for a normal guy to sing. thats y he is
ultimate... 4.5/5 and teh instrumental version is also good.

so i round it off to 5/5 to this beautiful composition which has all
kinda variations.. rock, melody , heart touching , jazz ,.. u name it
and u have it ..

finally only disappointing this is .. "only 5 songs Wish we had
more!!"...
 this is my verdict ..