talking about Shreya, did you forget that out of the world rendering
she did in "Dheerey Jalna" from Paheli? It was actually a Sonu Nigam
song (and one of his best sung songs I believe), Shreya has only one
line to sing in it and you know what, she won national award for that
song. that one lone of her was so soulful, so wonderful, so out of the
world, cannot express in words.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Indmov Buff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I've listened to the songs 14 times (and will keep going) but it
looks like we've been exposed to more of ARR's take on bollywood
masala (especially with Lattoo and Aye Bachu).

> One track that I want to talk about is Kaise Mujhe. I wrote it off
in the first listen but then I kept going back to it for Shreya's
portion. WOW! I mean, how can one human being evoke the soulfulness
that she does in this song? Unbelievable. In just 1 min and 30 seconds
too?! I don't know about awards but I want to give her a massive hug
just for the humming that she does when she enters. It is beautiful,
passionate and soulful. I wished Benny's vocals didn't sound as
strained as they do in parts of the track but I guess that's supposed
to add to the mood perhaps. I feel like I've sinned now by making a
negative comment about this song. This song to me is all about
Shreya's bit. Period.

> Wasn't that impressed with Bekha after the promo (the visuals didn't
help either) but I am loving this one now. The inter-woven melody is
awesome and who better to do it than Karthik. To me he sounded like
SPB in bits of this song. anyone else felt this?

> Hope all of you are re-discovering this piece with the same (or
more) excitement it has brought me today.