Lot of people seem to be in shock and disappointment over Ghajini's
music due to the light/commercial nature of the music, a departure
from Rahman's usual serious/heavy mode.  Again, why would Rahman
intentionally create sub quality work?  Personally, I'm enjoying the
songs.  I think we tend to get too analytical at times.

Would really like to hear ARR's and Aamir's comments on the
music....the direction they took....why only 5 songs, the lighter
treatment of the songs......etc. etc.

I really think that Rahman is judged to a higher standard.  If this
album was released by VS or Pritam, my God, it would be declared a
masterpiece and praised to no end by the same people who are tearing
it down, just because it's by ARR and they expect a heavy/complex
album from him each time.