just downloaded from itunes and wrting this while listening .

...the intrumentals  are something we didnt have from Rahman after
the days of Rangeela, Jeans(Jeans theme) etc.!!

1.Jai Ho - amazing song and shud click as soon as you listen.
Sukhvindar rocks!!!
2. O..Saya - ARRs vocals and music is foot-taping - just mind-
blowing..good to hear
M.I.A in ARRs music.
3. Latika's theme - In the genere of Jeans theme...something you wud
love.
4. Ringa Ringa - Loved Ila Arun's voice and the music especially
during the 2nd interlude.
5.Liquid dance - Something I can compare against Rangeela theme..but
not as great as Rangeela..still likable..need to find out how it
evolves when i listen more and more.
6. Mausam & escape - a fusion of Veena, Volin with a trance
effect!!!..great try..still comparable to other fusion(see 9 below)
7. Gansta Blues - Its a good try but I do think the song is too
slow..cud have been better with heavier beats and little paes wud
have made this #2 in the list.Due to english lyrics m forced to
compare aginast others..but I wud have loved if ARR used another
Rapper..!!! Loved Tanvi's part.
8.Dreams of fire - shud be slow poison..the song is too slow to catch
up..but sure it fits the mood in the movie. Coz of english lyrics..M
forced to compare Suzanne's voice to some of the other greats. but
the flute somethig special only Rahman can give us!!!
9.Millionare and Riots - electroni/dance/trance fusion - need more
lietening to see whats "Rahmanic" about this comparing other
electronic fusions we hear day to day(like paul Oaakenfield who is
one of the best in the business!!!)