Hey family,

The thing is that, this forum has become full of rough critics.
Actually, we don't have to really care about what people say. We
love ARR, some people don't like him...see...it always happens...
So don't make it as a big problem. Just like when you critisize Shah
Rukh, hey...he's my greatest actor, too...I'm not telling that I
don't like Amir, I like him...but still Shah Rukh is the best for
me. ARR is the greatest too...So please make this group clean from
illogical response. It's something usual if they speak up their
minds...

Just avoid rough sentences like..."I know that idiot from another
forum. He is die heart fan of SRK and Himesh (says Himesh is God of
music) and he is against Ghajini for 2 reasons – He hates Rahman and
Aamir is not friendly with SRK."

People love ARR, SRK, Amir, Himesh...so let them be...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "rivjot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Last senetence in this post explains everything "Source:
> Legolas55569's Mind." I know that idiot from another forum. He is
die
> heart fan of SRK and Himesh (says Himesh is God of music) and he is
> against Ghajini for 2 reasons – He hates Rahman and Aamir is not
> friendly with SRK.
> I was shattered while reading his review of this album. He gave
this
> album 1.2/5, and said Shreya was besuri in both of her songs and
said
> Rahman should not have given song to a loser like Karthik.
Honestly, I
> request you Vithur to not to post any of his comments on this
group.

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <vithurm@> wrote:
> >
> > *Reason Ghajini music is being postponed*
> >
> > The reason Ghajini music is being postponed so much is that
> producers are
> > too scared to release it so close after music release of Rab Ne
Bana Di