My russian colleague one morning came to work listening to music and put the
headphones on my ears and it was playing Chaiyya Chaiyya .. i told her, this
is probably the best good morning anyone as told me at work.. and she went
on about how much she likes the Bombay dreams album..

A few weeks later we met up for a barbeque at their place and as I entered
the place.. Bombay dreams was indeed playing out loud.. and there I was
feeling 'at home' in their place..

Her boyfriend - An Ozy (and a big shot in a German Bank) said that we both
just love this album and this song (Chaiyya Chaiyya) in particular - and how
they sometimes end up putting in loop for hours sometime. He was
quite thrilled to share that he watched Bombay dreams live twice just for
the music.. my russian friend was giving him that envious stare and recalled
how he called her from mumbai when we was dancing to the tunes of AR! Man
even i was..

They were so excited (and surprised) to see the song again when watch
'Inside Man' and how they looked at each other thinking 'thats our song' how
did it end up here?? Folks AR's music everywhere :)