I knw as Rehman fan we have to say like this...Hope it gets goin with the
masses..Cnt wait for chennaiyil oru malai kaalam..

--- On Tue, 25/11/08, rivjot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: rivjot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Gajni.. Rahman and HJs.. (Tamil the best)
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 25 November, 2008, 11:05 AM

Well, Ghajini (tamil) had just 2 good songs – `Oru Maalai' and
`Suttrum Vizhi' . If you want to compare there is no song which can
beat `Guzarish' similarly with 'Behka'
Bekha is extremely unique song and a new experiment. So it will get
some time to get used to or to understand the variety/experiment.
Overall, none of song of Ghajini (tamil) stands in front of Ghajini
(hindi) where each and every song is unique, melodious and will become
masterpiece after the movie becomes blockbuster.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, chelva kumar <chelva1006@ ...> wrote:

> Rehman sir,
>
> I wonder how u accepted the offer to compose music for ghajini..I
think its safer nt to re-compose for remakes expecially super hit
movies like ghajini in tamil.It has such huge expectation. Ghajini in
tamil was a super duper hit, we all knw tht..maybe it will go well
with hindi movie lovers..as rehman fan, i hope u would go for fresh
movies in future...opening up a debate on the best can b avoided....

> Ghajini - Tamil - my humble take 4.5/5 (frank opinion)
> Hindi - 2.5/5 (could b improved except guzarish...it has rehman
touch n soul in it)

> Njoy rehman & his mucical journey...
> Lets hope chennaiyil oru malai kalam n enthiran will spark!
>
> Rehman Fan
> 2008

compared to the HJ's version for the tamil movie. I think it will be a
healthy debate considering the fact that hindi Gajni's treatment will
be different to the tamil and perhaps even the song placements might
vary. I think Aamir Khan repeating the same director would mean that
the movie will  be as good as the tamil and music may not seem as
planted....this time.

> It is good that those who have not heard tamil, will view this in a
different way. However for those of us who have liked HJ's version (
you gotta give it folks..HJ's tracks were really great) it is time to
debate..

> whats your take?
>

> wiredbeats.com
>

> Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Click here.

> Try cool new skins, plus more space for friends.
> Download Singapore Yahoo! Messenger now!
> http://sg.messenger .yahoo.com

      Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com