From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:16:53 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Alright, Gopal, your take on Ghajini and Slumdog?

Gopal... Pls write your reviews and views... I havent read any of his views
till date.

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

Come on man! You never post your impressions here! Would love to
hear your views. You can still be a non biased moderator while
chiming in your views. I know how much you were looking forward to
Slumdog, so what do you think? How about Ghajini? Yuvvraaj?

--
regards,
Vithur