Hello everyone!

It's such a guilty feeling to have been away from the group for a
while now, it's been only a week and I have been catching up with all
the messages on the group.

And very unlike me, I perhaps caught up with Yuvvraaj's music much
later than most of you must have heard them for the 100th time,
hahaha !

And just to tell you, I didn't want to lose time listening to Ghajini
songs. And I did that just moments ago...those who are ahead of me in
these song tracks must pardon me...

My verdict: the songs (both Yuvvraaj and Ghajini)...what to say...I
have no words...they are just... they have just swept me off my
feet...now I'm "lattoo" over these tracks. ARR is afterall ARR :)

Divya