HUMILITY

--- On Mon, 24/11/08, V S Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: V S Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Why God loves ARR so much !!!!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 24 November, 2008, 12:39 AM

On 11/23/2008 7:57 PM India Time, _Vithur_ wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> This is the only question I want to ask ARR ( if at all God Wills , I
> meet him next time ) . How is that God is continuosly blessing you with
> Musical Inspirations ?.

:-) The above question should be asked to God not to ARR.

> How come you are able to get God 's Blessing
> always ?
>
> Pls tell us the secret.,

Oh, you meant to ask ARR ki what maska he is offerring to God to earn
His blessings, so that you can lagaao same maska to God to get blessed.

Vithur is a clever boy. :-) he he he.

--
Rawat

      Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address