*No, we are not talking about Aamir Khan's passion for cricket or his
six-pack abs in 'Ghajini'.

*Rather, we are talking about six different looks that Aamir
Khan<http://www.apunkachoice.com/celebrities/aamir_khan/>has sported
for a single song in
Ghajini <http://www.apunkachoice.com/dyn/movies/hindi/ghajini/> . Titled
"Behka", the song doesn't have Aamir in his by-now-famous short hairdo with
scars on the scalp. The actor sports a long hairdo and very stylish clothes
and fashion accessories for the number.

The idea to have Aamir in six different looks in one song was given by
choreographer Ahmed Khan . When Ahmed tossed the idea to Aamir, the actor,
always eager to experiment with his looks, was all game for it.

 <http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php>

The six different looks in the song has Aamir wearing a variety of outfits
from narrow-fit jeans to ties, hats, t-shirts and waist coat. Aamir's
styling was done by Arjun Bhasin, while his funky hairdo was done by Avan
Contractor. Both Arjun and Avan have previously worked with Aamir in Rang De
Basanti <http://www.apunkachoice.com/dyn/movies/hindi/rang_de_basanti/> and Dil
Chahta Hai
<http://www.apunkachoice.com/dyn/movies/hindi/dil_chahta_hai/>respectively.

The song, shot in South Africa over a span of 20 days, has Aamir wooing his
ladylove in the film, Asin <http://www.apunkachoice.com/celebrities/asin/> .

'Ghajini' will hit the theatres in December.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/fashion/aamir-khan-scores-a-six.html
--
regards,
Vithur