Hai ,It is listener's curiocity and they expect more from Rahman for every new
album released

Diamonds/i.gif" BORDER="0">Glitter Graphics

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Why to compare Hind & Tamil Gajni
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 11:15 AM

Its always the human tendency to compare...

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Naveen Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't understand why some people are comparing Hindi & Tamil Gajni songs.
What is there to be compared yaar ? Its very childish. I know one song of tamil
Gajni was a block buster, I also liked that song. So What ? This doesn't mean
Sir ARR has to break that record with his songs, nor he is signed for that
purpose by Amir.

HJ has given his highest outcome which he can in Gajni – afterwards never went
beyond that, nor he can in future (I think). But Sir ARR has given hundreds of
songs which are far better in every respect from tamil gajni.

We all should keep in mind that Sir ARR brought a revolution in Indian Film
Music when he came in 1992. If there is no ARR, there is no HJ, no Devi sri
Prasad(telugu), no Anu malik (after 1992) , and no other recent MD. Because all
the MDs consciously or unconsciously tries to follow Sir ARR style..

Those who compare and criticize Sir ARR : JUST IMAGINE A WORLD WITH SIR ARR,
whom would you have compared and whom would you have criticized ?

NAVEEN - "BORN TO LISTEN ARR"

--
regards,
Vithur