From: Jahanzeb Farooq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:48:06 PM
Subject: [arr] Re: Jai Ho is energetic

i am going totally crazy for jai ho. instantly fell in love and have
it on repeat since heard first time. it is soooooooo phenomenal,
awesome, wonderful, mindblowing, fantastic... no words to express.
easily the BEST song in 2008 and one of ARR's all time bests. this is
vintage ARR i always waited since looong time. this is no less than
chaiyan chaiyan. and Sukhwinder reaaaaaly rocks. oh my God i am so
excited..... ..
have not yet heard the rest of SdM, dying to hear.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Arunkumar Balasubramanian
<arunkmanian@ ...> wrote:

> hey guys,
>    I am falling in love with Jai ho from Slumdog millionaire. .
really energetic and great instrumentation. ....the song is so fresh...
> Actually the entire album is so refreshing and I find it to be the
best from rahman this year... well for me its "phenomenal"