This is really a bad news and a big loss for the musical fraternity.
Let us pray for his soul to rest in peace....

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, rakesh kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Its really a sad news. A loss to all music lovers..My condolences
are with the family of Mr. Sridhar. May god give strength to the
family to overcome the loss.

> Rakesh

untimely demise of H. Sridhar this morning. He suffered a cardiac
arrest. This is a great loss not just to ARR but to the world of
music and sound engineering.