A loss something unparalleled... :(

Every time I hear Hariharan breathe Uyire, I will continue to think of the guy
who has recorded it.... or the water flow - Flute in 2nd BG in Athangara marame
or estatic 2nd Bg of Taal se Taal.... Oh there are so many!

One guy who has been right through the journey of AR. Recorded every single
piece that AR has done.

Has been an integral part of several movies of Maniratnam, Kamal Hassan etc...
A colossal loss to the arts,entertainment industry.

Sir, Thanks for being an inspiration to people like me!

May your peaceful soul continue rest in peace.