Really ARR is The Musical Millionaire of This Album..WooooW......

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, mb4zap® <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> is it so!?
>
> i really didn't listen the original SEL composed full track. BUT! at
a recent interview ARR mentioned: "There's also a version of
Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy's 'Aaj Ki Raat' in the soundtrack." So, i got
confused (i presumed ARR composed the version).

> link to the interview:
> http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2008/11/27/12244/index.html
>
> Thanks for the information Gomzy!
>

> ________________________________

saya, liquid dance, mausam & escape, millionaire, dream on fire,
gangsra blue or even "aaj ki raat (the version at this album is
massively improved by ARR)".

song.......I wont say this is rahman's best but our boss is in full
form this time!!!!!... .....Creativity has a new face......ARRAHMAN

tracks 1 by 1 (skip M.I.A. tracks - 4 and 5))!

> it's the ultimate answer for all those who thinks "ARR has lost
it..."; "he is not the same..."; "his old compositions were better...
" or 90's were the best".