From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] A Sincere Request to Rahman Sir.
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 4 December, 2008, 9:58 AM

Dear and Respected Rahmanji

I have a very serious and sincere request to you, and I am writing this on
behalf of my mother, who is also a very ardent admirer of you and your music.
It is a known fact that you do your recordings and compositions in the night,
and spend a lot of sleepless nights toiling out for bringing out world class
music. I have personally observed and heard everyone assosciated with you say
so.

Pls, Pls take care of your health, and if possible, Pls consider a request to
change the schedule of your work to working in days, as working continuosly in
the nights take a very heavy toll on one's health and well being. I have
personally experienced this in my past.

I pray God to give you a very sound health and bless you with Divine
Inspirations for giving Divine Music always..

I hope this request turns into a reality.

Thank God; Thank ARR.

--
regards,
Vithur