Ghajini Songs

Kaise Mujhe (Instrumental)/Kaise Mujhe - Benny Dayal, Shreya Goshal
>From being a boring song after the first listening, this song has
gone on to become what I would call a haunting melody, the kind of song
that lingers in your mind long after you have stopped listening to it
and transforms you to a sort of tranquil state. At least that’s what it
has done to me. But, it wasn’t the vocal, but the instrumental version,
that did that to me. The flute parts are so beautiful! I started
enjoying the vocal version only after the instrumental version had me
mesmerized by it.

Aye Bachchoo – Suzanne
This song is in complete contrast to Kaise Mujhe. I liked it
instantly the first time I listened to it. Makes you want to increase
the volume, sit back, tap your feet and enjoy.
Guzarish - Javed Ali, Sonu Nigam
The humming in this song that was there in the first trailer of this
movie had me hooked to it big time that there have been days when I
have spent something like half an hour or so listening to just the
trailer on a loop! I was very eagerly waiting for the audio of Ghajini to
release soon just for listening to this song. After listening to the
full song, the humming parts are the ones that I still find to be the
best part of the song. Sonu Nigam rocks!
Behka – Karthik
I am listening to it on repeat mode now. Excellent song! Karthik has sung it
really well. I like the way the music of Guzarish has been beautifully blended
in between in this song.
Latoo - Shreya Goshal & backing/additional vocal by many more singers
Super song! All the singers are amazing in this song! I just loved the Yaar
Yaar Yaar Mera Yaar parts and the transition from yaar yaar to O Palak Kyun.
With yet another treat from Rahman for us Rahmaniacs this year, 2008
is always going to remain a year that we Rahmaniacs will fondly
remember for years to come.  Thank you, Rahman!

http://aparna-a.com/2008/11/25/ghajini-songs/