Cool down man, it was just a fun remark... no need to take it so seriously...

" The search is more important than the destination "  - a r rahman -

--- On Tue, 9/12/08, nivensamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: nivensamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Re: S D M really matches to international standard.
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 9 December, 2008, 11:42 PM

            Im an adult! and trying to share what I know on matters which are

confusing members of this group... Im not pursuing any thread

whatsoever.. ..

Gopal, where are the days when we had constructive messages? Lost with

the members who left the group .. so sad!!!

Niven (Mauritius)

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, || V i s h w e s h ||

<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:

> Oh I see!! Well, I can see that storm in your head in the other

thread you are pursuing... Between Heaven and Earth !!

> " The search is more important than the destination "  - a r rahman -

                        Recent Activity

       40
      New Members

                Visit Your Group