I already did this, unfortunately most of them do not have the older ones
especially from the 90's. I recently lost a bunch of CD's which i  had
collected over the years and it is a huge loss. No idea how to recover all
these. I am in the process of re-building the collection, till now couldn't
get a single one. I have gone through stores at Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and
Chennai. Except for collections such as best hits and so on, no stores have
the OST's with them and no one could give me a lead either. Was planning to
buy online tracks and burn them on CD's, but it works out to be too
expensive. If any one can help me on this, it will be a huge help.
Thanks

Sai Theodore

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 5:16 PM, AR Rahman The Boss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]