Vote for ARR here (popularity vote):
http://omg.yahoo.com/golden-globes/nominees/awards/38-best-original-score-motion-picture

--- On Thu, 12/11/08, tanyaagha <tanyaa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: tanyaagha <tanyaa...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Breaking: ARR gets Golden Globe nomination
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 9:16 AM

            I woke up extra early here today because i knew they were going to

break the news. i had a long day yesterday but i couldnt contain

myself. when i read he had been nominated on the latimes website, i

swear, i couldve fainted. im so excited for him. the golden globes are

such a huge deal here and this is great for arr. i pray for him and wish

him all  the best. hardwork and talent pay off huge and God as a

witness, arr has tons of it stashed. i cant imagine all the possiblities

right now, honestly, im surprised ive managed to write these words.

im so happy for him and for myself because im a fan. today only adds

to why im honored to be a fan of arr sir. i think im going to go crazy

(exaggeration) .  happy nomination to arr and to his fans!

happy arr listening,

tanya

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Madhavan Rajan"

<rsamadhu2002@ ...> wrote:

> Gopal - You made my day!!! - Thank you so much!

> Dear AR - We are so happy and have no words to express the joy

after hearing

> this sweet news...I pray Almighty for more good things to

happen...Let your

> music spread across the globe and bring peace. I would love to see

you play

wrote:

> > From: Matthew Islam <matthewislam@ ...>

> > Subject: Re: [arr] Breaking: ARR gets Golden Globe nomination

> > To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com

> > Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 8:34 PM

> >  I just wizzed off an email to AR bhai telling him what I am

writing here.

> > I am telling you that I can't keep myself contained. I gave out

sweets. I

> > paid money to the poor. I was praying so hard for this. I asked it

as part

> > of my 10 wishes on Eid to Allah. Imagine my surprise when it gets

granted.

> > WUHUUUUUU. This will get him the Academy nod for sure.

And I was not hoping

> > for the big score nomination but the original song one. But thats

like an

> > extra cherry on top of what is already a sweet cake. YIPPPIIIIIII. It

> > doesn't matter who wins, this will get him very huge exposure.

And if he

> > gets one for the Academy, we see him play on stage. For that we

need best

> > original song. My praying begins again with renewed vigor.

> > My love to all. Every ARR fans should hug the first person they see

after

com<vithurm@ ...>

<catchg...@yahoo. com<catchgops@ ...>