Hi everybody,
Thank you so much for your wishes. It was a wonderful experience
singing Sakhiye with Stephen Devassy(the pianist) on the keys.
Stephen has also worked with Rahman sir I believe in ATM.
Been wanting to sing this song for long. Supersinger gave the
opportunity!
And yes I'm still very much part of the groups. Only I'm a little
hard pressed for time. I'll post in detail about the experiences in
the competition soon. And ofcourse sing as many ARR songs as
possible in the competition :D
Once again thanks for the support :)

Long live ARR!!
Cheers!!
Vijaynarain

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Umie para <thillpamu...@...>
wrote:

> I wish him all the very best to win the super singer ...and hope
he ll get the chace on one day singing for ARR.
> Umesh
> (Germany)

Anthimanthaarai. One of the super tune by our BOSS :).
> The song sung by singer Unnikrishnan who ve been introduced also
by the one and only Arr Ji. He said yesterday(supersing er) that he
couldnot remember the song. One of the airtel super singer
contestant named Vijay Narayanan sang really very good :)