Vithur/Pratap:

I was the over-excited guy in the radio interview that asked ARR about
Gangsta Blues/Taxi Taxi etc.

Believe me, Ekam Satyam was in my mind too. I have been on this group
long enough that it is one of the burning questions in my mind.

But this interview was mostly about Slumdog Millionaire and keeping
that in mind, I had to somehow get him to talk about Slumdog (the
broad interview agenda) and also about different genres that he has
delved in(my own personal agenda). And because the others in the
conversation did not seem to have heard about the Apache Indian
collaboration (which is one of my favs), I had to give a shout out to
that song.

Mentioning Ekam Satyam, on the other hand would have been a pretty
pointed question to him (and something that the other people in the
conversation would not even be aware of) and that's not how such
things are done. Even in my case, I was guilty of talking too much for
one single question.

The point was to get him to talk, but this was not definitely the time
to get him to talk about Ekam Satyam.

Hope this makes sense.

anantha.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <vith...@...> wrote:

> May be not to upset ARR further, as there are some rights issues
involved in
> it , I guess.
>
> I got this info from some sources
>
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 7:46 PM, pratap <pratap_elen...@...> wrote:
>
> >     I was actually a little upset that nobody asked anything about
Ekam
> > Sathyam...

AR about