From: Sivakumar Valavala <kumar...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] How abt an ARR Database?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 13 December, 2008, 11:02 PM

            every now & then we get queries like which are all the songs sung
by karthik for ARRor  what are all the songs sung by ARR or what are all the
classical numbers, lots of people asking for complete discography
of ARR  and so on.so i thought why dont we create a database similar to
STATSGURU on cricinfo.so we can have different queries in the database.as the
number of albums are increasing year by year it'll be great to have something
like this. first if this idea is accepted then we can think abt how we go about
it.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/