yes i am also very much concerned (actually disturbed) with this
remarks of Ramesh and would like to ask him what he expects there for
it to be nominated. i mean we all know SdM score is being nominated in
all major awards till now (except a few) and in fact it has already
won 5 of them (LAFCA Awards, NYCCO Awards, IPA Satellite Awards, San
Diego Critics Award, Black Reel Awards) then what is the reason u
think it is not nomination-worthy??? i will appreciate if u could
elaborate.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sureshmechnit"