A high quality video of SDM , awesome BGM by Boss.

http://www.amazon.com/Slumdog-Millionaire-Novel-Vikas-Swarup/dp/1439136653/ref=pd_bxgy_m_text_b

Editorial Reviews in amazon.com on SDM

 Kurt Loder, MTV.COM
"The propulsive score, by Bollywood soundtrack auteurA. R. Rahman, is hip-hop
fusion of a very up-to-date kind"

Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
"The film is a visual wonder, propelled by A.R. Rahman's hip-hopping score and
Chris Dickens' kinetic editing."

Kenny Turan, Los Angeles Times
"Danny Boyle has upped the ante by hiring the great A.R. Rahman, the king of
Bollywood music, to contribute one of his unmistakable propulsive scores."

Product Description
In composing the music for acclaimed director Danny Boyle's intoxicating new
film Slumdog Millionaire, A.R. Rahman has conjured the sound of a city, fusing
the frenetic scramble of daily life in Mumbai, India into beautiful fugues that
ride upon the dust clouds kicked up by its everyday people.

>From the movie's first frames --- with children racing through alleyways,
>knocking over merchants and pottery, police kicking loose clay roof tiles,
>disrupted birds fluttering from gutters -- we hear the sound of their
>commotion made manifest in "O... Saya." It's a rumbling hybrid of Bollywood
>and hip-hop, a brand new collaboration betweenRahman and M.I.A. It's the kind
>of cinematic moment where image and sound coexist. And that's only the first
>five minutes.

Filmed in the streets and slums of Mumbai, India, Boyle needed just the right
music to compliment the film's cinema verité urban realism. He turned to
internationally renowned composer A.R. Rahman (a huge star in South
Asia--selling more than 100 million albums worldwide and 200 million
cassettes--Rahman is one of the world's top 25 all-time top selling recording
artists.) The film's score is central to the propulsive modern grit that
pervades the story, but is also a nod to classic Bollywood productions where
the music is front and center. And loud. SaysRahman, "We wanted it edgy,
upfront. Danny wanted it loud."

M.I.A.'s appreciation for Bollywood music led her to record much of last year's
Kala inside A.R. Rahman's studio in India, although the two had never worked
together until now. Referring to him in URB magazine as "the Indian Timbaland,"
M.I.A. obviously jumped at the chance to work on "O... Saya" with the famed
composer. Rahman says, "She's a real powerhouse. Somebody played me her CD and
I thought, `Who is this girl? She came here and knew all my work, had followed
my work for ages. I said, `Cut the crap, this "my idol" crap. You have to teach
me.'"

M.I.A. crops up again, later in the film, with the remix of her worldwide hit
"Paper Planes" seemingly made for Slumdog, as the lyrics pronounce, "Sometimes
I feel like sitting on trains..." while a light blue locomotive chugs and hurls
its way through India, young boys perched up top in the sepia sunlight scoping
out for a scrap of food.

Other songs on the soundtrack include "Gangsta Blues," featuring hip-hop artist
BlaaZe, which flutters with the rhythms of a film projector, capturing a bit of
the madness of crowds as they disperse in a thousand directions to escape the
claustrophobia of back alleys. And nothing quite prepares you for the
triumphant climax, the overarching ode to joy that is "Jai Ho," closing out the
film in a rousing sing-a-long that's had film audiences burst into spontaneous
applause. As Rahman told Variety, "The energy of the film takes you through a
roller coaster, and that's one of the main inspirations for the whole music."

A chicagoian review . " The best movie I have seen in the year 2008
......................."
Rating : 5.0/ 5.0

Although I've seen some really good movies this year, I can say with confidence
that SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE is the one that I've enjoyed most. It has already
generated perhaps the best critical reviews of any film released in 2008 and
has won audience awards at notable film festivals. The film completely lives up
to the hype that has surrounded it.

In the first couple of minutes of the film we learn several things. First,
Jamal, a Muslim who is a product of the slums, is a participant on the Indian
version of WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? Second, he is suspected of cheating
and is subjected to horrific torture at the hands of the police. Gradually,
after having failed to elicit confessions of how he had cheated, Jamal related,
while they all watch a video of his television appearance, how he knew the
answers of each of the questions. The result is a series of flashbacks that
essentially tell the story of Jamal's life and his relations with the two most
important relationships in his life, that of his street smart but sometimes
amoral brother Salim, and Latika. These scenes are set in some of the most
horrific squalor that one can imagine. It may seem unrealistic that someone
could come out of such wretched life experiences as relatively unscarred as
Jamal appears to be, but that is in part because
 at heart the film is a fairy tale. It is not an expose of the abuses of modern
economic life. At heart it is a love story.

I am not a big fan of director Danny Boyle, not having enjoyed at all 28 DAYS
or TRAINSPOTTING or his other efforts, but his work here is nothing short of
miraculous. I knew none of the cast, though I've read that several members are
well known Bollywood actors. This film, I have to hasten to add, has nothing in
common with a Bollywood film apart from some of the actors. Though filmed in
India, this is every bit a Western film. There are many marvelous performances,
not least Dev Patel as Jamal. There are a number of child actors who turn in
remarkable performances. And as the grown up Latika, the newcomer Freida Pinto
is fascinating to look at with her almost surreal beauty.

As I said, despite the squalid settings for much of the film, this is a fairy
tale, a love story. But even knowing that the film ends as a fairy tale does
not prepare one for the particulars. There were a number of ways that it might
have ended and while the ending wasn't completely unexpected, it wasn't
entirely predictable. In the end, this was a thoroughly enjoyable film, equal
parts love story and comedy, set against the backdrop of almost inconceivable
squalor. There has been talk of this Indie film perhaps pulling a LITTLE MISS
SUNSHINE and receiving some Oscar attention. We can only hope.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/