" YES BOSS " :P
--- On Thu, 12/25/08, Gomzy™ <gomtesh.upad...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Gomzy™ <gomtesh.upad...@gmail.com>
Subject: [ARR] Ghajini is good.....very good
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 25, 2008, 4:37 PM

Watched the first show.

Bottom Line: You will love it if you havent watched the original in tamil. Its
tamil ditto , except for the last 20 mins. And has been improvised.

Music: ARR as usual scores well. As usual plays around with the main themes.
But what struck me is the way uses behka mein bekha tune for tragical scenes. I
thought he would use Kaise Mujhe. He uses the violin to play behka, which then
struck me that the tune is so similar to Nathiye (Rythm).

Kaise Mujhe is used in two halves. There is so much happening on screen that
its hard to concentrate on the music. Got to see it again :P

But there are a few scenes though when you feel that surya was better . A must
watch nevertheless.