has the nokia phones  with connections  album been released?

--- On Wed, 24/12/08, Vithur <vith...@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Vithur <vith...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] connections DVD after 1 year
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 24 December, 2008, 12:43 PM

            Mr. Sivakumar... .

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 10:31 AM, PREM KISHEN <premk...@hotmail. com> wrote:

who gonna replace h.sridar for sound engineering?

To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com
From: raviish...@gmail. com
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:23:06 +0400

All songs composed by ARR in Connections? Please clarify. This could be a
marketing gimmick by Nokia.

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Vithur <vith...@gmail. com> wrote:

May be the 1 year wait mentioned there was supposed to mean it will get
released in 2009 , which is of course a new year and the next year for us.

It can be January 2009, but its anyway the next year :P