I'm surprised that you only observed this now.. :)
This is one way used by MDs in songs of the movie to contain a refrain
from another famous song, so that the feeling will be there and also
to popularise the song.

Obviously, ARR's songs don't need that since they are already popular!
:)

But it is nice to hear it again :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Bipin Shenoy <shenoy_bip...@...>
wrote:

> Nice observation... That is typical arr... Songs filled with
surprises :)

the second sax interlude in behka behka!!

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/