On 12/27/2008 9:33 AM India Time, _Gomzy™_ wrote:

> Can you tell me any composer who has been great in choosing scripts?

But, what is the drawback in ARR choosing SDM?

When I had first heard that ARR has done something called SDM, I thought
it would be another of those Deepa Mehta type of movies that ARR did
because he doesn't know how to say no, but, see what all publicity, what
all nomination, what all international focus SDM has got to ARR and to
India.

So, now I feel that ARR was absolutely correct in doing SDM. No other
movie has got this much publicity out of India.

--
Rawat

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional