Fellow ARR-Fans,
                 Got to watch SDM in bay area(california) and what a
crowd....I am speechless with this movie.danny boyle /ARR combo has
done the magic.Loved the screenplay/editing and the sounds of the
movie.With 95% of crowd being locals and them appriciating the movie
until the end credits and giving a big clap at the end gave me goose
bumps...

My salute to ARR/Danny boyle for believing in a quality theme among
commercial formulas....

I am definitely seeing the crowds are getting it....

Wishing my good luck for ARR for the Golden Globe and much more further