Hi all,

I always seem to be lagging behind you guys when it comes to hearing
the latest of ARR's compositions...for instance I have been reading
about SDM for a quite sometime now and have been reading about it on
this forum too but it is only today (being a Sunday) I took time out
and listened to the SDM songs now.

Work of the genius comes in again. Jai Ho seems to be my favourite. O
Saya is good too. What really amused me was Ringa Ringa :) I kept
smiling throughout as I listened to Ringa Ringa. Well made. The music
is striking, really and instantly.

ARR, you must be up to grab the Oscar now!

Divya