i dont know who reviewed this. comparing HJ with arrnna. only people dont know
anything
on music will do that.

hj has done good but ARR has done his job well in all the areas.

If many people(so called fans) are telling that BGM is not good,then peopel
from outside
will tell something nonsense.

A critic should be perfect in giving his views esp. fans of ARR.

Of course Ghajini BGM's are less impressive than "jaane tu and sakkarakatti",
it is not bad and not less than
tamil version.

Dont compare and tell rubbish about the music hereafter.telling nonsense about
ARR's music esp.
by our fans has increased a lot now-a-days.

go and hear the saxophone part in Bekha song, it will tell about ARR.

Murali,
Coimbatore.

To: arrahmanf...@yahoogroups.comfrom: vith...@gmail.comdate: Sun, 28 Dec 2008
08:50:33 +0530Subject: [arr] Ghajini is already declared a Blockbuster

Ghajini is already declared a Blockbuster… thanks to the buzz Aamir Khan
created around the movie.
Let's see whether the buzz is justified or not.
Note - I have seen the original version (Tamil), so I'm bound to compare
them.By now everyone knows the story of Ghajini, so I'm not going to write here.

No doubt Aamir Khan has given a terrific performance, but he beating 10 guys at
one time is completely over the top. At one point in the movie, I thought that
the makers should have roped in Sunny Deol and titled it Gadar – 2.Hope Aamir
Khan does not send Ghajini to the Oscars, because all the respect he got from
them will be washed out in no time.
I was expecting a lot from Asin, because the only thing I liked in the Tamil
version was her…I liked her dialogue delivery, her peppiness and the overall
character… but she disappointed me big time. Her Hindi is not up to the mark…
most importantly her dialogue delivery is not even close to what she did in
Tamil. These days we get loads of Tamil and Telugu movies dubbed in Hindi… have
you heard them speak? They sound ridiculous… I wonder why they don't get
professional native Hindi dubbing artists. Coming back to Asin, she sounds like
them. Hope she improves on that in her upcoming movie London Dreams. Anyways,
her acting is strictly average.
Jiah Khan has a small role to play, and she looks as plastic as she was in
Nishabd. Sometimes such things work because the opposite actor (Aamir Khan)
gets the brownie points. Poor girl does not even get to feature in a full
length item number. The song 'Lattoo' starts… within a minute the focus shifts
to action and the song is lost.
Pradeep Rawat, who also played the villain in Tamil version, is perfect.
A.R. Murugadoss should stick to Tamil movies because such movies won't work in
Bollywood. There are too many loopholes in his direction. Ghajini is getting so
much buzz just because it stars Aamir Khan.
Another disappointment came in the form of A R Rahman. I expected a lot from
the maestro, but he gave some very ordinary tracks. The original version's
music (composed by Harris Jayaraj) sounds like a classic comparing to this.

The movie belongs to the action genre and it scores in that department… thanks
to Aamir Khan's Hulk look and rage.
Parents should take extra caution taking their kids to watch the movie, because
it has some gruesome violence.
Final thought: If you like Sunny Deol kind of movies or Aamir Khan, you would
love Ghajini, else it would be an average
watch.http://www.bollynewz.com/review/movie-review-ghajini/-- regards,Vithur

Find a better job. We have plenty. Visit MSN Jobs
http://www.in.msn.com/jobs