i would like to see an ARR collaboration with

*International*
Kenny G - sax musician
Carlos Santana - great guitarist of Latin rock genre
Akon - current hip-hop craze

Indian
Ilayaraja - IR should sing a ARR composition - that wud be great
Himesh Reshamiya - i know lots of fans will not like this.. but believe me
this combo has the ingredients of a mass hit

~