Let be optimistic...if anu had not opened his mouth we could never now how much
KUNAL KOHLI respect A R RAHMAN...he never says that i m insulted as you
tolerate himesh but for him and for us A R RAHMAN is a maestro

--- On Wed, 12/31/08, Mahima Sengupta <mahiya_is_mind_blow...@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Mahima Sengupta <mahiya_is_mind_blow...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] anu kapoor controversy over rahman ji in a tv show VIDEO....
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 2:14 PM

Yeah it was an unwise comment to be made on a channel viewed by many
kids/adults. It did hurt the sentiments of many who watched the episode. But
then oft we have heard of the saying "Forget and Forgive" -  cos I think that's
just what ARR would have done and let us also follow the same path. Such things
keep happening and to rise above all this would be the right thing to do. Happy
New Year to all the fans here and lets hope 2009 is filled ONLY WITH ARR'S
MUSIC :) mahiya