I think there was not a single tune in BGM that touches our heart....
Else ARR gives atleast one unique tune which doesnt resemble to any of the
song and very melodius...
[e.g JTYN...when jay meets her girl frnd first time].

--
Trusting in God never makes the mountain smaller, it just makes the climbing
easier. I never ask Him for the lighter load, but only for the stronger

when goin is very tough , tough get goin...