Non Musical Interest - Internet
Favorite Composition - Recently, Meherbaan from Ada

Q: Why youth in India can't shine like those in UK & US ? Does the problem
lies within the education system without supporting creative stuffs ? Where
according to you the problem lies?

A: Attitude.Here people do things 99% and say its fine and leave the rest 1%
there. Noone cares about perfection and we should understand the fact that
its that 1% extra stuff makes things something special.

COurtesy :- SUHAIL ( ORKUT )

--
regards,
Vithur