From: Vithur <vith...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] Jeroham Orphanage Visit - A Noble Day spent with children
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 5:24 PM

Dear All,

It was a very wonderful day today, for having spent time with the children at
Jeroham Children's Home in Chennai. We had celebrity singer Naresh Iyer with
us, who sang for us, who served the children, who along with the Trustee cut
the cake and took snaps with the children. We had the following events

1. A Musical performance by Rahmaniacs

2. A Dance Show by the children

3. Cutting the Cake wishing ARR and his son Ameen on their BDay

4. Serving Food for the children

5. Taking snaps with the children, with Naresh Iyer

It was a noble occasion and I thank all members who had come. God Bless All.

I sign off with my heart's content that we have done something good for the
society as a token of our love and adoration for AR and his music.

WISHING THE MUSICAL MAESTRO AND HIS SON A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. GOD BLESS HIM
WITH MANY MORE DIVINE TUNES ALWAYS.

--
regards,
Vithur