Thnx for that Video! Sure is a great marketing strategy but how I
wish he had been to school :(

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Tamiliniyan <mytamilmyta...@...>
wrote:

> Just got to watch one of a limited screenings here in CA.
> What a movie..and the music just blends with the script...Only our
ARR knew to blend the indian and western tunes to suit global
audiences !! Wish ARR gets Oscar for this movie..
> The story is based on a novel and that slumboy may be a prodigy..It
could be true..there may be a child prodigy like this lingua kid in
Mumbai..
> Check out :-
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PrleqeCAPw
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-URtZfIgKAU
>
> Given a chance, this guy could be a slumdog millionaire :-)

  • ... Gopal Srinivasan
    • ... Gopal Srinivasan
      • ... Chord
        • ... Vithur
          • ... Vithur
            • ... Arun
            • ... mabumahaboob
            • ... Wowjai Wowjai
              • ... Chord
                • ... Tamiliniyan
                • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
          • ... balajirajagopal
      • ... rivjot
    • ... Pradeepan R
    • ... Krishna Kanth Kristam