From: undisputed_jithin2002 <undisputed_jithin2...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Ghajini Reaction[arr]
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 5 January, 2009, 9:08 PM

Guys ,all those of you who've seen ghajini ,could u pls tell me how was
the general audience reation was towards the movie.Me being out of
india have no idea.The group of friends i went with were very biased
towards the tamil version.I know tht the movie is a hit,but that can be
an aftereffect of brilliant marketing.I would like to know if the ppl
were happy with the movie ,particularly the songs ,bgm ,asins perfomance
(when the tamil version released she became an overnight superstar)
etc ..I've heard tht there were many claps whn the mandolin guzarish
tune was played.thanks in advance

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/