Paul,
Though there seems to be no site which is perfectly organized and has ARR
music cataloged clearly, I would suggest the following

http://store.nehaflix.com/
Search for A R Rahman and you should get quite a lot of ARR music in there

Amazon US also has quite a good collection of ARR CD's though some of them
might be from private sellers and so not sure how reliable those are.

These are the 2 online sources I know of. Lets wait to hear from others and
folks around the Chicago area.

-A

--
-A