From: Suresh Hari <hari_s...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [arr] Connections is awesome!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 3 January, 2009, 11:22 PM

            Hi All,

I had pre-booked a Nokia 5800. Yesterday Nokia Priority called me up

to inform that my piece was ready and I can collect it. I was soo

excited for

1)My new 5800

2)Connections album!

I just couldn't sit any longer in office .. I started as soon as

possible and within 1 hour of the call, I was there at the priority

store .. all the formalities said and done, I dashed for home and then

opened the media player to find 0 songs!! Then I realized the memory

card wasn't plugged in. Then inserted the memory card and finally

found the Connections album! :)

I started with 'Jiya Se Jiya' .. no words, awesome music .. awesome

beats! then moved onto Sukhwinder Singh's 'Mann Chandre' which is my

best pick (at present), its a slow, sad kind of song beautifully

rendered by the lady singer n of course Sukhwinder Singh then listened

to the 3 meditation songs 'Silent Invocation' A,B & C which I would

recommend everyone to listen to, i felt soo relaxed listening to these

tracks then there's kural by blaaze wich is another soothing track, u

just feel soo calm after listening to these 4 track .. and then there

are other instrumentals like Himalaya, Mylapore Blues, Mosquito which

I am yet to hear completely (soo eager to listen to all the tracks :D) ..

Sorry guys for my amateur review but i just jotted down watever i felt

after listening to the tracks for the first time

Regards,

Suresh

       Try cool new skins, plus more space for friends.   Check it out on
Singapore Yahoo! Messenger now.

Much more than email – don't miss out on the rest of the Windows Live™.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/events.aspx