Guys,

Today one of my colleagues came to me and asked if I. Watch movies. I said yes.
This chinese guy said, I watched a movie with indian actors. I got what he was
talking about and I asked if it was Slumdog millionaire? He said yes, its the
best movie I've ever seen.

I said  music is by  my favourite composer. Then came the surprise, he said I
know A.R.Rahman. My 1 year old kid loves the music a lot and dances to the
songs. Its a wonderful score he said.

I was flying high when he told this.

See the impact AR has made across the globe, across culture and language. I was
very proud and then he continued, he's been nominated for golden globe
award for best original score. See how much he has followed AR.

Hope AR reads this.

Cheers,
Bergin

  • ... Bergin Roy
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .