From: fani kalyan <rythmdivine2...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr]My  biggest Birthday Gift for ARR
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 10:51 PM

lyrics and translation:
isaiyai veru disaiyil kondu sendru( u took music in a different direction)
manidha neyathinaal manangal vendru vittar(u won hearts through ur humane
qualities)
ilamai unartha pala vazhigal undu( there are different ways to express youth)
unadhu isayum adhil endrum adangum vandu( ur music is one that falls under it)
neengal sendrathum
neengal sendrathum thodaruvom naangale( when u go we'd follow)
seedar
 mattum illai rasigarum naangale( we rnt just ur students we are also ur fans)
nenjil neengale( u r in our hearts)

rahman rahman rahman neengal rahe mahan...

manangalai isaiya vaippathu isaiye( the thing that sways hearts is music)
katrin oli alaigal seiyum mayam isaiye(the magic that sound waves makes is
music)
ungal isai ketu vidinthana kalaigal( dawn broke listening to ur music)
ungal isaiyile marainthana kavalaigal(ur music made worries vanish)
irul soozhndhaal thoonga ungalin isaiye( when darkness falls, we sleep with ur
music)
disco sendral ada seithidum ungal isai( in disco ur music makes people dance)
kadal solla kooda ungaladhu isaiye( even to express love ur music is ideal)
nadi chelvom ungal isaiyinai endrendrum( we always pursue ur music)

rahman.. rahman rahman neengal rahe mahan
har dam har kadam chale hum there hi raahon mein( everytime, every step, we
move on on ur path)
flying high we'll
 reach the sky.. ur the wind under our wings...