There was someone who wrote in the forum before that when contacted
Eros International, they claim that boss or the director have not
given them the BGM score for the flim except for two songs? I am not
sure as to the authenticity of this reasoning?

But sometimes its like this. The BGM would have been done just to fit
the timeframe of the particular scene.So the score would be
unfifnished. Maybe the budget was such that boss was told to give bgm
based on the time fram of the scene. If to release as an album he
have to add on further to complete it.

However if boss has the copyrights or royalty share, i am sure he can
reproduce the entire score and release under his own banner and maybe
workout a share with Eros International.

Cheers
Rishay

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <purev...@...> wrote:

> Yes, true, it's up to the music company to release it, but I think
ARR