Today, when I had been to the DVD shop to buy some DVDs, I influenced
another person to buy Swades DVD. It happened thus.

Usually, when I go to the shop, the Shopkeeper would keep all ARR DVDs ready
, as he knows I will be interested only in ARR music composed movies. , We
do have a chit chat abt ARR, his works, and about the forthcoming projects.

There was another person who was also keen in our discussion and he wanted
to buy some DVDs, and I influenced him to buy Swades, Lagaan, Rang De
Basanti DVDs today..... He bought it and was happy. He didnt know the names
of the songs in Swades, and was just telling me the situation like (
Shahrukh with another person going in a vehicle, and a song ) and I told him
" Yu Hi chala" also about Yeh Tara Woh Tara ......

This is the ARR influence. People may not be knowing the exact names of the
songs or the movie, but they will be able to connect to ARR somehow.

--
regards,
Vithur