///Shah Rukh Khan: I have been told that there has never been an Indian who
has gone on the Golden Globe stage and I really wish that today it changes.
I will really be happy if Rahman wins, I will surely clap the loudest. It
will also be a wonderful thing for Indian cinema if Rahman wins.

While reading this, Iruvar 'Kannai katti kollathe' song  - Thozha Thozha
ARR's humming was playing in the background. I was totally blown away by
that.... Touching moment!

His hard work starts paying off slowly (International Level)..... YES!!
YES!!

--
Sent from my very old 386 machine.