It is indeed a fabulous mmoment and great achievement......i don't
know how to express my happiness.......so proud to be ARR fan.....May
GOD bless him with more magical power...!

waiting for the Oscar now....

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "kenny_korg" <kenny_k...@...>
wrote:

> I cant control my feelings man....
> i'm so happyyyyyyyyy.........
>
> Rahman first Indian to win Golden Globe
>
> 12 Jan 2009, 0820 hrs IST, TIMESOFINDIA.COM
>
> LOS ANGELES: Music maestro A R Rahman created history on Sunday
night
> as he became the first Indian to win the prestigious Golden Globe
awards

> for best original music score for Danny Boyle's Slumdog
Millionaire.

> The film, with strong Indian connections, emerged as a hot favourite
> at the Globe, which sets the countdown for next month's Academy
awards.

> Rahman's song 'Jai Ho,' penned by lyricist Gulzar, was nominated for
> Best Original Music Score.
>
> 'Slumdog' is based on a novel by Indian diplomat Vikash Swarup and
> stars Bollywood actors Anil Kapoor and Irrfan Khan in lead among
others.

> Boyle's feel-good film depicts the moving story of a slumdweller
> Jamaal, who goes on to win USD 20 million on Indian reality
show 'Who
> Wants to Be A Millionaire?' in a bid to win his love back.

  • ... kenny_korg
    • ... Aakash
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... Priya N Iyer
        • ... Mathan
          • ... naushadali_dr
          • ... hibath rahman