He thanked me (am one among "the billion people from India for their prayers" )
:). Such a wonderful start to the week.

All the best Boss. Keep going.

Finally our man is in the headlines. Jai Ho Rahman:

NDTV:

A R Rahman makes history, wins Golden Globe
(http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20090079691)

CNN IBN:

Underdog Slumdog on top of the Globe
(http://ibnlive.in.com/news/underdog-slumdog-on-top-of-the-globe/82514-8.html)